By Evan Vitale
The problem experienced by every business owner – whether you’re a big corporation, a smaller company or a sole proprietor – is the ever-present worry of gaining new customers, new clients and increasing sales.
Perhaps, you’ve tired different marketing techniques including:
- Radio, television and newspaper advertising
- Online ads in Google, Facebook, etc.
- Cold calling
- Direct mail
- E-mail campaigns
- Hiring sales people to do some of the above
And, perhaps, none of the above efforts have yielded good results.
What can you do to turn the tide and gain new clients?
I would highly recommend that you take a serious look at C.J. Hayden’s “Get Clients Now!” book and follow her simple 28-day marketing plan.
Before I get into the details (this is a very inexpensive program by the way), I wanted to let you know that a friend of mine has used – and continues to use – Hayden’s program.
“Every time I follow her program and the steps I’ve selected, I always reach my new clients goals,” he says. “When I first started out, my goals were simple: Obtain four new clients in 28 days, for example. Like I said, whether my goal was to gain four new clients or 10 new clients I would always reach my goal within 28 days.”
While I’ll go more into the program in Part II of this blog, Hayden’s program includes:
- Her book “Get Clients Now!” which you can usually find at any bookstore or online store such as Amazon. The 2013 updated book retails for around $19.95.
- Hayden’s “Get Clients Now!” Blog offering marketing tips and sales tactic. It’s free and available here: http:getclientsnow.com/blog/
- And a free monthly marketing newsletter subscription. You can sign up for it here: http://getclientsnow.com/gcn-eletter/
The program also features opportunities to join reader communities and groups and work individually with a certified “Get Clients Now!” business coach.
In Part II, I’ll take a closer look at how the program works and how it’s easily tailored to your individual marketing and sales needs.