By Evan Vitale
This is the second of a two-part series on writing a strategic business plan.
Our strategic business plan format continues:
C. Management & Operation Plan
This portion of the strategic business plan particulars the way the business will function on a day-to-day basis. It consists of:
- Management – This is a summary of the personnel that have a managing position and the phrase their role in the industry.
- Operation – This describe the procedure that it requires for that business to provide the items or services towards the consumer.
D. Marketing Strategy
It particulars the little business effort’s to market the items or services towards the subscriber base. An advertising and marketing plan contains a summary of the the following products:
- Industry – This lists all of the gamers on the market your competition, the kind of items and repair they have, the talents they have and just how they attract clients.
- Potential clients – This provides details about the people who definitely are buying in the business. The client census depends around the industry of the organization.
- Advertising- It calls for marketing the items or services towards the subscriber base. It lists the various ways that the company is going to do this. For instance, newspaper, radio, television, magazines, junk mail, Internet or telemarketing.
E. Finance Plan
Funds are the lifeline of the business. Without them, the company come in risk. This includes:
- Profit and Loss statement – An announcement that lists the business’ believed revenue and expenses on the specific time period.
- Balance sheet – Measures the company sources (assets) and obligation (liabilities) and forecasted balance sheets for that first 3 years. The very first year forecast is going to be monthly and also the second and third year forecasts on an every three months basis.
- Cash-flow forecasts – The quantity of cash that goes through the company. It lists earnings and expenses. Income pays the debts.
The more information you can include in your company’s strategic business plan, the better.